Release candidate number two, mkusb8-rc2, with menus also to select input file

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:10:49 UTC 2014

Hi Nio,
I downloaded it!  And looked through it for a brief moment.
It looks incredible!  I will test it out, as I will be needing to make a
dd image soon!  I just got a replacement HD for an older computer.

DD is great, but also in the hands of a novice is terrible.
This is the way I like to make USB so this tool is perfect for it!

Maybe this will be in the repos one day!