Hiding Shutdown/reboot in logout dialog and possible security issue

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:54:22 UTC 2014

Hi Anders,
When you talk about lightdm so much, that is why I thought you meant
lightdm, rather than the lxsession-logout dialog.
That is why I suggested SLiM, as it preforms the same functionality as
LightDM.

and for the desktop file, I was showing you the part of the file that
contains the editable portion.  You could change the bold line to a
diferent executable.
something like gnome-session-quit
though I am not sure if that will work or not.  lxsession-manager is
'gnome-session-manager'
so it might just work...