Hiding Shutdown/reboot in logout dialog and possible security issue

Anders Bruun Olsen abo at dsl.dk
Tue Jul 15 08:36:23 UTC 2014

Hi Israel,

Fair enough, sometimes it can be difficult to get the message across in
text, but as long as we get there in the end right? :)

Running "lxsession-default quit" produces the same logout menu as
lxsession-logout, which means that it also shows the shutdown/reboot
buttons.

And yes, choices are what makes free desktops awesome! :)