lubuntu-14.04-alternate-powerpc.iso missing fsadm so lvreduce --resizefs aborts...

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Tue Jul 8 02:13:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

I recall that desktop PPC went over size. Julien took a sword to the
alternate in order to ensure it is CD sized. In my humble opinion, people
wanting to use LVM's should know how to install the tools needed. (I use
LVM's, run 11 KVM machines and also SEL :D ).

Do feel free to raise a bug report, I'm hopeful that it is not a massive
job for Julien to add in the library for 14.04.1, but I also do not want to
peck him to the point he gets fed up of PPC.

Regards,

Phill.