vinspired

brendanperrine@gmail.com walterorlin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:50:54 UTC 2014

Looking thtrough the terms and conditions I don't see the point if you can
only volunteer if under 25 as some people are older so everyone couldn't
sign up. The liscense for content with the site is not allowed to be reused
so things under a free liscense can't be posted there. For some reason I
don't think this is the best. Also they say they can edit the content at
any time.