Trusty Tahr artwork

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:50:24 UTC 2014

On 02/18/2014 03:26 AM, Kadrija Hrlovic wrote:
> I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but in some programs, such
> as Transmission and Disk Utility, orange colour is used for
> highlighting and when selecting menus

It seems to me that those are Qt programs, and so will use whatever Qt
theme you are using.
So you can always change the Qt theme to something you like better. Of
course, I am not sure it Lubuntu has a Qt theme that matches the Default
GTK theme (though with LXQt coming, I am sure it is in the works if it
doesn't exist yet).