FW: video editing

Jean jean_cartier at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 11:18:43 UTC 2014

I use kdenlive.It's stable, but maybe a little complex for elementary level students...If you explain the timeline concept, it could work !

Jean

     Le Vendredi 12 décembre 2014 17h45, Jens Leineweber <jleineweber at posteo.de> a écrit :

 I'd go with Openshot. It has a really good documentation and a lot of
tutorials on youtube.

only downside: If there is not enough ram / swap it likes to crash :(

Personally I think you should go with openshot because the others are a
little to difficult for elementary level students.

regards
silver