Stop "dbus." startx, update/upgrade errors?

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 00:11:08 UTC 2014

Hi Fritz,
actionparsnip has been around the Ubuntu neighborhood for quite a while,
And those seem like very good suggestions.
sudo apt-get -f install
is a good idea incase you have some sort of problem from things not
being fully downloaded... but the other seems better, as you can log in
as a guest.
I suggested the dbus config file because you saw errors && you can log
in as a guest.
So to me, that suggests you have some dbus configuration errors for your
particular user, as the guest files are not effected.