Lubuntu ISO prototype, build with LXQt, available for testing

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Mon Dec 1 08:55:56 UTC 2014

Cannot help you as I had no trouble installing this ISO on disk and I
don't use (never do) the live CD.
For me it is more fun to watch how LXQt is developing on Lubuntu 15.04
Vivid Vervet, though it brings along some duplicate menu entries and
updating needs some care (I learned not to use Synaptic, only the
Software Updater and select 'Continue' at all times).

Henk