Testing report: Did the 14.04 upgrade . . . how do I fix it?

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:47:13 UTC 2014

Hi Fritz,
12.04 was Precise :)
There are a lot of older computer features (PAE some stuff with Xorg)
that went away in 12.10 (and later) so 12.04 is the go-to right now for
older computers, HOWEVER Lubuntu is not to be recommended for 12.04...
it is quite the conundrum...

Your suspend issue may also be due to the built-in drivers being updated
to target newer hardware, rather than older...  :(
I do hope you can find out a solution for it.  If you do, please add it
to the PPC wiki page!!