Working Power Manager in Lubuntu 14.04?

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:00:06 UTC 2014

Hi Juraj,
I am on 14.04, though I have an iBook on 12.04...
My machine with NVidia graphics had perfect suspend using the default
drivers in 12.04, but for 14.04 I need proprietary drivers to suspend :(

Suspend is pretty much dependent on your graphics card, from what I know.

Hmmm, Jorn was talking the other day about certain aspects of X that
have changed in 14.04, I do not know a whole lot about this, but he may
know more of where you could start testing to figure out where to look.