Working Power Manager in Lubuntu 14.04?

Juraj Fiala doctorjellyface at riseup.net
Sat Aug 30 11:59:24 UTC 2014

Thanks. Didsome more research today. Pretty sure it's not my VGA,
didn't have any trouble before.

You say you are on 12.04, right? Well according to what I found, the
bug isn't present there.

I found this bug, which is marked as "resolved":
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfce4-power-manager/+bug/1222021>.

And then this bug, which is newer and is marked as "confirmed":
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfce4-power-manager/+bug/1307545>.

The newer bug seams to be the problem.

Juraj Fiala <doctorjellyface at riseup.net>