PCManFm and Keyring

Brendan Perrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:18:12 UTC 2014

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 02:30:18 +0200
Rafael Laguna <rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I won't say thing here about feelings. Let's say he's... approachless. So,
> from now, if anybody finds a bug better declare it by himself. Also, I'm
> not sure how much care the gtk version of pcmanfm is getting now.
>

> --
> Rafael Laguna
> Lubuntu Artwork Team
>

> On 24 August 2014 23:42, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at phillw.net> wrote:
>
> > Rafael,
> >
> > looks like a bug, smells like a bug.... can you give pcman a gentle poke
> > in the ribs to ask his opinion?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Phill.
> >

> > On 24 August 2014 17:29, Rafael Laguna <rafaellaguna at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> That happened to me, because there where no app to store all my private
> >> passwords (lilke Seahorse in Gnome).  I solved by installing Gigolo. It
> >> stores the places and passwords itself and uses the file manager you want
> >> to open it.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Rafael Laguna
> >> Lubuntu Artwork Team

> >> --
> >>

> > --‮‮‭‭
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

The gtk version of pcmanfm still seems to be getting bug fix releases and I think a new one just came out of 1.2.2 and there was 1.2.1 released in July.

I don't use remote filesystems with GUI so I can't really report the bug as I have less experience with this than you do which doesn't help when writing bug reports.

--
brendanperrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>