PCManFm and Keyring

PCMan pcman.tw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:29:52 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Rafael Laguna <rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I won't say thing here about feelings. Let's say he's... approachless. So,
> from now, if anybody finds a bug better declare it by himself. Also, I'm not
> sure how much care the gtk version of pcmanfm is getting now.

Andriy is now responsible for this part and pcmanfm is still in a very
well maintained status. He just made a new release recently.
He works incredibly hard to fix every bug in the bug tracker and will
support the gtk+ version as long as gtk+ 2 is in use. Recently he's
working on lxpanel so less time is spent on pcmanfm. If you find bugs
related to the gtk+ version, find Andriy. I'm sure he'll help you.
For me, I'm now focusing on pushing LXQt 0.8 release now. We need a
stable release for LXQt as well.
Besides, please utilize the lxde-list mailing list if you want to
discuss about the bug of lxde/lxqt stuff. We've subscribed lubuntu
list, but there're just too many mails in the inbox so it's really not
possible to read all of them. I'm sorry about that but it's
inevitable.

Thanks for your help and support.