[Lubuntu-comms] Munich distributes Linux CDs to get people to ditch Windows XP

神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 15 19:17:13 UTC 2013

I must advice again. You should ask Canonical first about distribution of
ANY of their trademarks (yes, they all are registered). We tried with
something more "innocent", like t-shirts, and it's not possible right now.

There's a website that sells Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Lubuntu CDs (nine pounds)
and it's illegal. Look at these policies:

http://www.ubuntu.com/intellectual-property-policy
http://www.canonical.com/intellectual-property-policy

--
Rafael Laguna