apt-get : The following signatures couldn't be verified

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 20:59:32 UTC 2013

Hi Lars,

I downloaded the current

saucy-desktop-amd64.iso

with zsync.

I can use the default Swedish repo. I found no default Finnish repo, so
I used one of them

mirrors.nic.funet.fi/ubuntu

and I could use that too.

I did

sudo apt-get update

and installed a couple of small packages

htop and pv.

Have you got some PPAs or other special sources, or maybe something else
is wrong with your system [after several alpha and beta updates(?)]

Best regards
Nio