General Questions!

David Yentzen dbyentzen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:12:55 UTC 2013

Hi Norgas,
  Nio covered it very well. You may wish to look here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs/

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LubuntuLinks

Both are good places to start.  Welcome and , yes...there is always
something you can do. Please review the information in the links listed
above and feel free to join the community and contribute to the area where
you feel your skills are best suited. Also, please remember we are a
community of users and learners and we encourage you to expand your
skills/knowledge beyond your current level.
  Ubuntu Forums is an excellent place to start when you have questions
about your system: http://ubuntuforums.org/

Best Regards,
David Yentzen