Lubuntu 13.10 lid close freeze, Intel 82852/855GM graphics

Kadrija Hrlovic kalehrl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 21:01:15 UTC 2013

> I didn't see an "apport-bug" in tags. Run in terminal
>
> I did run ubuntu-bug xserver-xorg-video-intel but the only information it
sent to the site was Dependencies.txt and
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/1254131/+attachment/3915154/+files/Dependencies.txt>
ProcEnviron.txt.<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/1254131/+attachment/3915155/+files/ProcEnviron.txt>
I ran it the second time and it again attached only those 2 files.

> Not sure if it's related, but take a look at the report below:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfce4-power-manager/+bug/1222021

I'm aware of this bug and I tried editing /etc/systemd/logind.conf to make
xfce-power-manager handle lid close events but it didn't work.
Every time I close the lid, laptop freezes.