My Last 4 Missions/Tasks

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 10:25:25 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 5:42 PM, David Yentzen <dbyentzen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Ali,

Dear David,

> Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks to you for choosing Lubuntu and contributing to this project :)
You, Lubuntu Community and all Linux users are more than welcome. I am glad
that I could do something very little to Linux, the best software on earth.

> I know this is not goodbye only so long for now.

Definitely. I hate goodbyes :)

> I enjoy working with you and am sure we will work together again one day.

Same here. And I am looking forward to work with you yet again on the same
project :)

> Best Regards,
> David Yentzen

Thank you so much for your nice and kind words, appreciate that :)

Take care!

Best Regards,