Trusty Tahr artwork

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 19:33:58 UTC 2013

There's no blueprint at this moment, but we'll make it public soon. In the
meantime we'e just "closing holes". If you see there's an icon needed,
point to that.

It's better if you upload your theme as a .tar.gz at the wiki, as well as
you need to create a brand new page. You can read the help about linking in
MoinMoin here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnLinking

Cheers!

--