(Lubuntu13.10) nm-applet --- Crash

Qua Purna quapurna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 02:06:18 UTC 2013

Halo, Xubuntu and Lubuntu Users.

Xubuntu 13.10, Lubuntu 13.10

I can not tell how many times this has happened and how many times I
have reported this via the build-in report that appears when the crash
happens.

This issue appears on Xubuntu and Lubuntu. I notice this at least for
13.10, 13.04, 12.10 of both of them.

I use mobile broadband (cdma) for net connection.
On Lubuntu panel, I have the "nm-applet".

If "nm-applet" has been crashed, the internet connection is still on.
I still can use Firefox (I am writing this email while nm-applet has
been crashed) and "network-monitor" applet still works properly
displaying the in/out data of ppp0 connection.

To make the nm-applet appear again, I have to manually run it.

Has another user experienced this issue, too ?
Is there anything I can do to solve this ?

Thanks.