Leading Lubuntu Brainstorming Team and Others

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 11:16:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

Long story short, due to the lack of communications between Lubuntu Team
Members/Community and due to unsolved issues that it seems Myself and ONLY
few are running after to solve and due to the fact that there are ONLY VERY
few active members who are supporting and helping as much as they can, it
seems my thoughts, activities and approach with Lubuntu is going to a dead
end.

I have done my very best. I got burned out many many times. I have suffered
a lot and I have given more than what I'm supposed to give, etc. ALL that
because I love Lubuntu. But, this is getting no where and I am seriously,
very tired.

If there is someone who would like to take over the Brainstorming Area and
take over the Ownership of Lubuntu Communications Team and all the other
stuff that I am in charged of: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Lubuntu-Team

Please, let me know :)

I will be around whenever you need me as I shall never turn my back to
anyone in need of my help.

Good Luck and All the best!

Best Regards,