hi, who can recommend some little games to me.

海鑫电脑 hackson99 at 163.com
Sun Nov 10 00:54:58 UTC 2013

I have installed lubuntu 13.04 on my asus eeepc 900 as the guid on
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu-fake-PAE, and because 13.10
have the firefox preinstalled, so i don't like to upgrade to 13.10.

I want to give the eeepc to some kids, and i have installed
gcompris,pysycache, childsplay, kstars, ktubling and some board games
like gonme-chess, kigo and ri-li. They run perfect.But I want more
little games, any ideas?

So, who can give me some names of little games, espacially the name of
games you have ever played and is good for kids?

Thanks a lot.