Games

Michael Rawson michael.rawson at ubuntu.com
Wed May 22 20:28:06 UTC 2013

On 21/05/13 19:02, Aere Greenway wrote:
> On 05/21/2013 08:54 AM, Yorvyk wrote:
>> Games, do we need the in Lubuntu and if so which? Personally I see no
>> problem with Ace of Penguin.
>>

> I have developed several games which I would be willing to contribute
> [...]
> I have another game (called "Insecter") [...]

We could make this into a competition to drum up some interest. I seem
to recall Ubuntu ran a similar competition to make a 'quickly'
application in a month which had a lot of interest. Criteria might be
small size, lack of supporting libraries required, and of course how
good it is.

Just a suggestion,

Michael