Lubuntu Manual - Getting Started With Lubuntu

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Tue May 14 09:19:26 UTC 2013

2013/5/14 Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden at fastmail.fm>:
> Recently, I have seen multiple
> proposals for:
>
>  * using the existing work on the wiki but dumping it to CD
>  * writing topic-based help documentation in Mallard
>  * using http://ubuntu-manual.org as a basis for an Lubuntu manual

It shows that there are many ideas, and many people which want to work
on it :-) The problem is the same : who want to contribute to one of
this topic ? There are not incompatible, we can continue to manage the
wiki, another person can manage the manual, another one working on a
manual. Of course, it's better if there is some coordination between
the 3, but the time you spend on coordination you don't spend it on
improving the documentation. I'll prefer if someone take the
responsibility to do 1 doc and try to manage it as much as possible
(meaning, be prepare to to do much of the work, and eventually advise
people who want to help).

Regards,
Julien Lavergne