Lubuntu Manual - Getting Started With Lubuntu

Yorvyk yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Tue May 14 08:37:27 UTC 2013

On 14/05/13 04:09, Jonathan Marsden wrote:

> I think deciding which of these will be pursued by the Lubuntu
> community matters.  Which mailing list we use to discuss it is
> secondary.  I've seen all these documentation ideas and issues raised
> (by others, not me!) here on lubuntu-users.  So I'm responding to
> that email traffic here, on this list.  Does its clearly-stated topic
> specifically exclude Lubuntu documentation?  I don't think so.

This thread started about http://ubuntu-manual.org and has ended up
about wikis, ubuntu docs and video problems. All I wanted to do was see
if there was any interest in a 'Lubuntu Manual' as an alternative source
of documentation for users.

Can we please stick to the subject matter in a thread and start new
threads for different subjects. This is the very worst list I'm on for
this sort of thing.

--
Steve