Lubuntu Manual - Getting Started With Lubuntu

Yorvyk yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Sun May 12 18:23:49 UTC 2013

On 12/05/13 18:53, Yorvyk wrote:
> Anybody up for creating a Lubuntu version of http://ubuntu-manual.org/ ?
>
> The team that produce this have made a rather nice job of it and
> produced some useful tools to assist the process. As it's licensed under
> Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike we can use those parts that are
> common to both, so there's no need to write all of it. Although that
> shouldn't stop us contributing to those parts.
> I thought we could at least get a beta version for Saucy Salamander,
> with a complete version by May 2014 for the possible LTS version.

I forgot to say that anybody interested in this that hasn't seen this
manual should download it and have a look at it to see what it's all
about as it's not a trivial task to produce something of that quality.
It is, however, a chance for non-technical users to give something back,
if they wish. This page gives an idea of the tasks involved.
http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved

--
Steve