End Of Life..

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:07:47 UTC 2013

I personally don't see any complication. If truth to be told, this is a
great and happy news for those users.
Please, we all need to understand that we are talking about REALLY old
machines here and we are in 2013 as of today. Let's look at it from a
positive point of view. They will still be able to carry on with their
installation until 2015 as per this: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

So, they need to be happy rather than sad ;)

I hope I explained that well :)

Thanks!

*Best Regards,
amjjawad*