LXLE Release - might be of interest to some

mrwislr at hushmail.com mrwislr at hushmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:52:35 UTC 2013

I don't believe Ubuntu one is loaded on startup, since it isn't fully
installed until you decide to launch and use it. In other words it
appears that the Ubuntu one client , at least before use, is just a
splash screen and install button.

as you can see here..  http://www.lxle.net/index.php?showimage=55

Ronnie
 Like Dropbox? UbuntuOne is better.
 Use link below to get 5.5GB of space.
 https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/2550914/

On 03/11/2013 at 5:35 AM, "神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)"
wrote:Included U1? Not so fast, then. Lots of QT dependencies...
Also, I didn't test the ISO, it looks running the GIMP and
LibreOffice.
--
紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team

On 03/10/2013 at 9:15 AM, "Julien Lavergne"  wrote: 2013/3/10  :
> A Lubuntu 12.04 respin was recently released.

https://sourceforge.net/p/lxle/blog/2013/03/lxle---lubuntu-extra-life-extension---a-remastered-lts-release-for-greater-support-of-aging-hardware/
It's nice to see people building distribution with Lubuntu as base.
Sometimes, they may have some good ideas we can also implement.
However, when I see :

"Runs great on any 64bit PC with 1 GB ram."
I fear it's not as lightweight as we want on Lubuntu.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne
 Modify settings or unsubscribe at: