[Lubuntu-comms] installing Lubuntu in less than 100 seconds

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:40:34 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Stephen Smally <eco.stefi at fastwebnet.it>wrote:

> Also, we don't have to make lubuntu the most used os in the world (at
> least, i don't feel like it should be) so please don't think about it as
> the ultimate os for everyone. People have different needs and lubuntu can't
> satisfy all of them.

+1

I have no idea from where the idea of "Lubuntu must be used by each and
every Windows XP Users" has come from?
Maybe I was not clear enough when I first started "Start Lubuntu" Project
and then, after mutual agreement, the project was renamed to "Start
Ubuntu"?

The whole point, spread the word, period.
Lubuntu is not prefect :) it will never be prefect :)

By the way, long time no see, Stephen ;)

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*