[Lubuntu-qa] RAM needed for desktop installer reduced to half by zRAM

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 20 20:21:22 UTC 2013

Hi Nio,

if you're currently 'playing' with mini iso and usb, can you check out
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall I've
not updated details on usb sticks and mini-iso, nor the network manager
stuff for a couple of cycles now.

Thanks,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw