[Lubuntu-qa] zRAM for the Alternate Install?

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:17:07 UTC 2013

Hi Phill,

I'm testing installation from 'grub-n-iso-swap' for Pentium M and
Celeron M, and then it is not possible (or I don't now how) to bypass
the full desktop screen. So it is somewhat heavier, and I have issues
with 256 MB RAM even when I use swap to disk ...

... I just passed a critical point, during the dialogue screens, now the
screenshow has started ...

I skipped updating via the internet and the 3rd party multimedia
software, which seems to get the installer over the threshold.

Best regards
Nio