WOW Lubuntu / StartUbuntu

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 18 17:02:14 UTC 2013

I'd be more inclined to keep 'our powder dry' for when 13.10 is released,
the recent testing of it with ZRam installed is showing that a ubiquity
(desktop) install is now possible with (much) lower RAM machines than is
the case for 13.04. With the lubuntu manual also arriving in 13.10, the
push to our first LTS is progressing really well and I do believe that
lubuntu is a smart choice for people coming from a win XP environment.

Regards,

Phill.