[Lubuntu-wiki-docs] [Lubuntu-qa] [PPC] Minimum RAM required to install Saucy (Lubuntu 13.10) from Desktop ISO

James King jlking3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:42:03 UTC 2013

Last night, I removed the 1GB stick from my PPC Mac Mini and put in the
stock 256MB RAM. From the Mini's perspective, this will be the smallest
amount of RAM ever used.

Saucy installed, although I have no clue how long it took (less than 8
hours, though). The process appeared to be frozen at times, not even
letting the cursor move. I went to bed letting it install and woke up to
the "restart now" screen.

With my limited-RAM system now, I will install Raring and see if there's
any difference.