RAM Usage During Installation of Lubuntu

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 16 20:33:42 UTC 2013

Yes, as zRam does eventually kick in and help out, if it lowers the RAM
spec required for the Desktop system, then its place in the ISO is fully
warranted. Once we have the results in for how 13.10 works with it we can
make it a bit clearer on our "GelLubuntu" page which will also be repeated
in the lubuntu manual. lubuntu.net will also  be more fully in the loop for
13.10 (it was an oversight to not keep Mario in the loop for 13.04).
lubuntu.net already points to the GetLubuntu wiki area, so the ways people
get lubuntu should hopefully all be 'singing off the same hymn sheet'.

Regards,

Phill.