urgent help required on lubuntu livecd

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 16:57:14 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Sunita Barve <sunitabarve at gmail.com> wrote:

> We created a livecd using lubuntu and we realised one problem with the iso
> is the installation does not work on any laptop it gives an error as
> "installer encountered an error. A desktop session will now be run so that
> you may investigate the problem or try installing again." When desktop
> session comes if we click on install option again nothing happens.
>
> For the same iso if we try installing it on assembled desktops mouse and
> keyboard does not get detected.
>
> Can somebody help us to solve this issue little urgently. We need to use
> this livecd for the workshop we are conducting and where we will have mix
> of computer configuration machines such as laptops/assembed desktops hence
> before the workshop we need to sort out this issue.
>
> A quick help is appreciated.
>
> reg
>
> Sunita Barve
> Pune, India

Hi Sunita,

How did you create that LiveCD?
Have you checked MD5SUM for the downloaded ISO?
Have you burned it at low speed such as 8x?
What kind of machines are you trying to run Lubuntu LiveCD on? CPU?

Sorry for the late reply :)

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,