Fwd: urgent help required on lubuntu livecd

Sunita Barve sunitabarve at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 16:04:18 UTC 2013

We created a livecd using lubuntu and we realised one problem with the iso
is the installation does not work on any laptop it gives an error as
"installer encountered an error. A desktop session will now be run so that
you may investigate the problem or try installing again." When desktop
session comes if we click on install option again nothing happens.

For the same iso if we try installing it on assembled desktops mouse and
keyboard does not get detected.

Can somebody help us to solve this issue little urgently. We need to use
this livecd for the workshop we are conducting and where we will have mix
of computer configuration machines such as laptops/assembed desktops hence
before the workshop we need to sort out this issue.

A quick help is appreciated.

reg

Sunita Barve
Pune, India