Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Federico Leoni effelle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 21:19:31 UTC 2013

Yes, that's true. But it doesn't means we can't do alternative
sessions, isn't it?
Anyway , I'm trying to learn how to do a  correct deb package and my
main problem is I don't have time to do it. My family and my job
first.
A good link for a nice how-to use dpkg-build for making package would
be much appreciated because 'man dpkg' is not the best for me.
I'll try this week else I'll post a simple script (again) on Ubuntuwiki.

F.