Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:26:25 UTC 2013

I agree, even with no transparency, this OSX look is nice, and can help
those who migrate from OSX and also gives a small idea on how the linux GUI
can be modeled...

I guess someone who is having the first look to linux enviroment will
realise how free and customizable our windows manager is!

Another good thing about this, it fits on "lubuntu way", it's light,
simple, and seems to be pretty functional...