Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Federico Leoni effelle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:54:39 UTC 2013

Just to let you know I'm testing LubuntuOSX session on 13.10 with
Plank and original icons and the colors of the standard lubuntu panel.
The windows list is not working here, anyway looks cool and the
footprint is good. :)

With Compton: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7372/9249050900_d7a516e326_b.jpg
Without Compton: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5469/9249051070_a88a2f8bea_b.jpg

F.