Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 4 21:14:45 UTC 2013

Hi Jonathan,

thanks, You know more about this stuff than I do! I've tidied up the wiki
page [1] a little, so it is more in line with usual formatting. I've got
the scripts installed but get different md5sums to what Federico gets on
both methods I used to transfer them to the phillw.net system[2]. Add to
that the massive difference in size of what the two methods made in file
size. I need Federico to check out which, if any, are correct.

Once the script on the server is verified as okay, I'll add it to the wiki
page and get it moved and linked to fully. And.... yes, it will have a full
header... just still deciding if it is a 'dev' project or a 'community doc'
project to choose the header and where it should live.

If you have thoughts on which area it belongs in, I'm more than happy to go
with your suggestion... It's one of those 'neither one, nor the other'...
My gut feel is for it to be in the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ area,
as it is a W-I-P.

Regards,

Phill.