Keeping the sub-teams active and up-to-date

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:22:29 UTC 2013

Thank you for sharing your opinion, we really appreciate that.

Would you please be so kind and read this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams

Before joining any sub-team, one should really read that page. Problem is,
most of the time/cases, people don't actually read carefully, they just
send a request to join and if they read, they may forget that. That is
simply why we keep our Wiki area up-to-date.
Thanks to our Wiki and Docs Team, they are doing a huge great job to keep
that area our finest and most up-to-date area. Big thanks to them.

Thanks :)

Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>| My
Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> | My Ubuntu Forum
Profile<http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>