Keeping the sub-teams active and up-to-date

Jackson Doak doak.jackson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:57:13 UTC 2013

Lubuntu is definitely the best managed flavour. I just wish the twitter was
run better. there are 3 (i'm not sure which is the official):
https://twitter.com/LubuntuLinux https://twitter.com/lubuntudesktop
https://twitter.com/WOWLubuntu . can i suggest someone (or many people)
tryes to make it more active, and actively help users.