artwork: wallpaper

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 6 21:38:23 UTC 2013

The guys from Ubuntu Artwork recommended us against branding abuse on our default desktop, because it's already present as a menu button, launcher or menu (in every *buntu flavours):

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Documentation/Backgrounds#Background_Guidelines

日付Wed, 6 Feb 2013 23:18:02 +0200 Ioannis Vranos <ioannis.vranos at gmail.com> が書いた:

> I think an additional wallpaper version with the logo of Lubuntu
> attached would be nice.
>
> I am sending the wallpaper I am using, attached, as an idea of the
> "Lubuntu logo" I am talking about.
>

> On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:56 PM, 神癒礁湖 <rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > Hi there, boys and girls!
> >
> > I'd like to present a new wallpaper for Raring Ringtail. It comes with
> > two variations: "particle beam" and "normal". Resolutions are 2560x1050
> > (16:9), but I'll make some more (4:3 and iPad / phone). Which one do
> > you prefer?
> >
> > Also, the icon theme is being updated almost daily. It's far from
> > having all apps, mimetypes and devices (Alexander
> > Andjelkovic and I are doing our best), so your feedback is really
> > apreciated.
> >
> > Check it out at:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Raring/Box
> >
> > Thank you all so much for your support! ;)
> >
> > --
> > 紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
> > Lubuntu Artwork Team
> >
> > --