BUGS

Alexander Andjelkovic andjelkovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:05:17 UTC 2013

Hi David,

I assume that you're talking about the chrome extension. Thanks for
the feedback, it's really appreciated.

> Scrollbar always appears each time in frame / iframe when the page is
> loaded, even when the frame height is tall enough to show all the content,
> i.e., when the scrollbar is superfluous/redundant.

Just out of curiosity, can you give me a site example where this problem occurs?

> Also, when google-styled scrollbar appears in Google's products sites, it
> conflicts with this extension such that the scrollbar becomes thick and ugly
> and abnormal.

Yes, this is a known issue.
Unfortunately, it's not fixable. I will add an exception for Google
sites in the next version, as this is the only way to avoid the
ugliness.

Chrome doesn't allow for much customization, which means that the
extension is very limited. Currently it just injects CSS into the
browser, I am not sure if JS is an available option nor if it would
help in this case.

Again, thanks David, much appreciated.

Regards,
Alexander Andjelkovic