Razor Qt and LXQt

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 01:46:18 UTC 2013

Before I install 14.04 on this machine I might test it out here in 13.10
so I can mess everything up and then have a fresh start if I need to.
Thanks for the link I will bookmark it!!  It is exactly what I was
looking for.  I really just want to see how close it is, and what it is
like at this point.