Razor Qt and LXQt

David Yentzen dbyentzen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 01:37:34 UTC 2013

@Israel
Yes, I recently "built"up a minimum install Ubuntu 12.04 with Razor-qt as
my DE. I really like Razor-qt--its minimalistic-its works well for me,
which is what I was looking for at that time. If you are looking to test
the LXQt/LXDE-Qt environment then you may wish to look here:

http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2013/12/install-lxqt-via-ppa-in-ubuntu-14-04-13-10/

A very short article that details what you are looking for, I think.

Be aware, you may find an occasional dragon as Rafael pointed out.

Good hunting
David