A few Lubuntu Menu things...

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 29 21:11:34 UTC 2013

There's only one question. How will you convert ALL icons at the Software
Center? And... WHY? I mean, it's nice to repair those related with Lubuntu
or those most used with Ubuntu, Why doing so heavy work?

And no, I haven't any script. I do everything manually. Except symbols,
Andjelkovic does that (and glyphs, indicators, and everything smaller than
24px :P ).

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team