A few Lubuntu Menu things... (Anyone an expert in shell scripting?)

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 04:31:08 UTC 2013

Eric, this is incredible.  I think once you have completed this list we
should forward it to someone appropriate in the larger Ubuntu community,
since there are some that are missing their icons completely.  It would
be interesting to know if all of these do not come with icons, or if the
packaging format has changed somewhat and old install files and rules
files are no longer adequate.  I suppose we could open a bug for
something and get everyone here to say it affects them.
Just an idea, but the amount of icons you are presenting is fast
becoming something of epic proportions.  I personally would like to have
some sort of script to automate fixing missing icons, and fix their
sizes to be useful.  I guess I might have to do some digging if I want
this to be done, as no one has yet to chime in and say they know
anything about the menu, or shell scripting.
I am still working on icons... so at least some can be fixed.