Richard Stallman Talks About Ubuntu

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 08:05:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

http://youtu.be/CP8CNp-vksc

I must admit that I'm shocked. My first impression is bad and it is a shame
to hear/watch such thing for an Open Source Community and for a Community
like Ubuntu, there MUST be some clear and honest answers. I do not use
Ubuntu but other variants. How safe am I??? and how bad this might be?

If someone can enlighten us, it is much appreciated. I'm not happy of what
I have heard from Stallman.

For those who does not know Stallman:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Project

I think it is totally fine and right to ask for some explanation. It might
be off-topic for Lubuntu but technically, it is not as long as each and
every variant of Ubuntu is using Ubuntu Core which is the common part among
all these variants.

  --
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,